Wednesday, July 24, 2013

home sweet home


i was asked to take some quick photos of my apartment today so i thought i'd share my favorites with you. it's been a work in progress in here ever since i moved the business out of my apartment and into a studio space (it's nice not living in a warehouse anymore), but things are finally coming together! feels like this kind of thing is never finished... it's kind of crazy how quickly my taste changes, too. there are so many old photos of this same apartment from about 3 years ago floating around the internet and it makes me cringe to look at what i did with the place back then... to be fair, i did live with a boy back then, and now have the place to myself, free to feminine-ify as much as i damn well please. (although i really try to not get too girly. it's not, is it?!)

10 comments:

katrina said...

wow. WOW. i'm in love with your space, stacy. it's beautiful! congrats on the studio expansion, by the way. i saw your new studio door on IG. so rad. :D

katrina said...

one more thing... your space is balanced and not too girly at all!

Kerrie said...

It's beautiful!

Kira said...

I love your jewellery and nail polish nook!

Jillian Guyette said...

absolutely love that blue detailing on your door

Second Floor Flat said...

Your apartment is ah-dorable! Bonus points for the dog, and the turquoise/teal/light blue detailing on your door is awesome. Well done, you!

rosie lim said...

WOW! Its so adorable. I love your house. It is clean and organize. Hope that I can have a home like this too.
white rock real estate

stacey green said...

This is really called home sweet home because you have a very beautiful house. I like the design and the dog too.
real estate seo

Anchansiri Sriyananda said...

I love all the rooms and the colors and decoration.

Ewka said...

I absolutelly LOVE this mirror with a shelf for ESSIE nail polish <3

Post a Comment